Whether it’s supermarkets, large restaurants, commercial kitchens or warehouses, the new STRIKE MAX GLO VERSA blends in well with a full range of indoor settings by using its discreet, adaptable design.
The exterior utilizes two powerful 10-watt light-emitting diode (LED) bulbs to attract pests.
The glue board not only serves to capture flying insects, but also helps in identifying insect species.
Leading in Performance
Strike Max Glo Versa was evaluated against the top ILT products in the market. Through a standardized test, measuring the time it takes for the ILT products to capture 50% of the insects in a room,
Strike Max Glo Versa proved to be the fastest of all units tested.
- Strike Max Glo Versa catches flies faster because of the LED technology
- As effective or better than any fluorescent ILT but with energy savings of up to 67%
- Strike Max Glo Versa can reach up to 80% further than traditional fluorescent lamps
- Safer and easier to service
- Versatile, modern and aesthetically pleasing designs to suit different business needs and locations
- 62% less carbon emissions
- LED lamps need changed every 3 years compared to fluorescent bulbs that are changed annually
- Very high light quality and greater UV output
- LED lamps have a very long lifespan – last 3 years before needing to be replaced
- Strike Max LED lamps do not contain mercury which can potentially affect people’s health
- LED lamps are extremely energy efficient
- Very low maintenance costs and hassle
- Controlled UV output stability at 365 nm at low running temp.
- Disposal of LED lamps is safer and easier due to their lack of mercury compared to fluorescent lights.
Measurements: 22”W x 12”H x 6”D